9 Additional Seller Tips
- Exterior Repairs – Anything necessary that is obvious from the ground.
- Yard Maintenance – Clean up yard, trim bushes, make presentable.
- Painting – Touch up trim and walls where needed on the exterior and interior.
- Carpets – Shampoo or spot treat rugs and carpet.
- Remove Clutter – Keep basement, garage, and home as clutter free as possible.
- Color Scheme – Keep colors neutral and modern.
- Home Inspections – Have your home inspected professionally to prepare you for what buyers will find out later.
- Survey – Have a recent survey available.
- Shutters and Polish – Polish any brass on or surrounding the front door, and consider putting up shutters if they aren’t already up.